Thursday, August 12, 2010

Visit to Louisiana

Danielle, Jake, and I went to Haughton, Louisiana for a couple of days to visit our BFF Misty and her twins, Hannah & Hayley. Of all places, Haughton is where I was born and lived for the first 5 years of my life. Misty actually lives in the neighborhood across the street from our old house. Crazy! I love visiting Misty and the twins because I get to have my "own" baby. I was excited to tell Misty my news in person. She also had some news of her own....she's pregnant too! She is about 2 weeks behind me. I am so excited to go through this pregnancy with her, because she & Danielle did it together the first time around with Jake and the twins. Here are some pictures of my cute "nieces."
Misty & Hannah, Danielle & Jake, Seana & Hayley
Fun on the carousel
Trying to get a picture with both girls
My baby's "cousins"

It was a short, but fun trip! This time next year, we'll have 2 more kids to add to the mix. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment