Sunday, February 6, 2011

Deb Shower

This week we had crazy weather. We did not have school from Tuesday-Friday because of ice and snow. I was disappointed, because I was supposed to have a shower on Saturday. We decided to go ahead with the shower since some of the snow was melting by Saturday morning. I was so thankful for my friends who braved driving in the ice to come to my shower. This was my "Deb Shower," which means it's my friends from high school drill team. We have a group of us that have stayed friends through the years and we do wedding showers, baby shower, girls nights, etc every once in a while to get together. It also includes some of their mothers. This shower was hosted by Lisa & Michelle, my two high school besties. But unfortunately, Michelle's husband's grandfather died this week, so she was unable to attend the shower because the funeral was the same day.  We had fun anyway! By the way, I am 33 weeks pregnant at this shower!
Lisa & me-BFFs since 4th grade!
The Deb Girls who braved the weather-Jennifer, Amy, Kate, me, Kenzie, Kelly, and Lisa
The table & the CUTE cake

Some more amazing gifts....Lisa & Michelle secretly asked everyone to give Kacie a book along with their gift to add to her library. Such a great idea!
Amy's daughter Addyson & Kate's daughter Addison
Some of the moms-Patsy, Bonnie & Bobbie

No comments:

Post a Comment