Sunday, April 24, 2011

One Month Old

I cannot believe it has been a month since my sweet Kacie was born. As I said a few posts ago, she weighed 9 pounds, 8 ounces a few days ago at her check up. Our lives have definitely changed over the past month, but in a good way! I always knew having a newborn was hard, but you really have no idea until you live it yourself. Some days I get a little stir crazy staying at home all day, every day, but I am so thankful I could take off so much time from school to be home with her.

These are some things we have learned about our angel:
  • She doesn't cry or fuss very much, only when she is hungry or tired. I really can't complain, and I'm so glad she doesn't cry all day.
  • She is VERY impatient when she's hungry. She gets up to a bloody-murder scream in no time.
  • Her hunger cues are she starts pumping her left leg and breathing fast, as well as sucking on her fists.
  • She LOVES to sleep in the swing and on Jason's & my chests for snuggle time. 
  • She is beginning to smile for real, and not just the "gassy" smiles.
  • She will turn her head to me when she hears my voice.
Here are some pictures from our one month "photo shoot" (aka in the living room with my camera!)






We love you sweet girl!!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment