Sunday, May 27, 2012

First Time at the Playground!

We have a playground just down the street from our house. It doesn't have any swings, so before Kacie could walk, we didn't ever take her there to play. The playground equipment is pretty big, but now that she can walk and climb, I thought it would be fun to take her and see how she did. Oh my gosh, she loved it! I was by myself the first time we went. It was hard to get pictures because I was trying to follow her around, but here are a few.
Here's a video of her toddling around

 Back at home with the AC!! (notice she has the passy again)
As you can see, my little climber had a blast. We will try to go a few times a week, but it's hard when it's already 90 degrees by 9 or 10 o'clock each morning. At least the playground is covered. I had so much fun watching her explore.

No comments:

Post a Comment