Saturday, November 24, 2012

20 Months

Here we are at 20 months!! That sounds so old. This month has flown by, and Kacie is growing so much.
  • She is singing more and more! I can't remember which songs I've already mentioned, but these are the lines that she sings over and over again: "Happy Birthday to you," "Good morning to you," "Up above the world so high," " No more monkeys jumping on the bed," and "yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, the bible, the bible so." I just love that little voice!
  • She says and identifies correctly every color, and she has started to identify circles, hearts, and stars. 
  • She loves to play "Ring Around the Rosy." 
  • Her favorite tv show is still "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse."
  • She is talking up a storm, and we can understand most of it. 
  • She is really interested in the potty. We have let her sit on it a few times, but that's the extent of the "potty training." I'm not quite ready to start all that. 
  • She counts everything with "1,2,3."
  • I took her to school one night for our 3rd grade program and she was a hoot! She was dancing and singing to the music and of course all my students loved seeing her. 
  • She just seems so big! She's wearing 18 & 24 month clothes. I'm having trouble finding shoes for fall/winter but I'll keep looking. She wears 4 (Pampers) & 5 (Target brand) diapers during the day and 6 (Pampers) at night.
Here are the other attempts at her picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment