Wednesday, January 2, 2013

First Gymnastics Class!

We went to a gymnastics class at ASI, where I worked for almost 9 years until I had Kacie. We went with her friend Lux, whose mom was also a coach with me. The girls had a lot of fun. Kacie was a little shy and timid, but afterwards she talked about "gin-natics" the rest of the day. My friend Cris was the coach, and he is so good with the little ones.
Trampoline
 Music Circle
 Running across the blue floor
 Playing in the pit
 The swing! I didn't know if she would want to do it, but she loved it!
 Playing with the blocks
 Balance beam
 Getting stamps at the end of class
 Kacie & Lux
Overall, Kacie did a great job. She was able to do most of the skills and listened to Cris very well. She never really came out of her shell, but I think she had fun. With our schedule during the school year, we are not able to do a class right now. Hopefully in the summer we can sign up for a class.  After gymnastics we went to eat lunch at Chick-Fil-A with Autumn & Lux. Hope we can get together with them again soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment