Sunday, February 24, 2013

23 Months

Where does the time go? Only one more month until my baby's 2nd birthday! Well, let's get started on this month.
She insisted on having all these babies on the chair with her
  • She calls music "minga," and it took us a while to figure that one out. She loves to sing and play her instruments. 
  • When she wants to do something by herself, she says, "No, I self." 
  • She is constantly saying "Look at me" or "follow me" when she wants our attention.
  • Her favorite food is chicken nuggets, and I just love the way she says it: chichin nunnets. And heaven forbid, if you just call them chicken! If I say something like, "Kacie, eat your chicken" or "Do you want some more chicken?" She says loudly, "It's not CHICHIN, it's CHICHIN NUNNETS!"
  • She recognizes letter all over the place when we are out and about. She will say, "There's a _____" (insert letter) in a very excited voice. 
  • I just love how she thinks and figures stuff out. One night we were in the living room, and Jason & I were talking about something needing a new battery. (I can't remember what). Kacie wanders off and a few minutes later I find her in her room where I thought she was just playing. She was trying to take the cover off her mp3 player that we use for her "night night minga." I asked her what she was doing, and she said, "I'm getting a battery."  A few weeks ago, we put a new battery in the player at bedtime, and she remembered that. It just floored me that she remembered that we had used a battery, and she was trying to bring it to us. 
  • Her current favorite TV shows are "Sofia the First," "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse," and "Little Einsteins."  She also has several apps that she can do on her own on the ipad. 
  • She LOVES to read. Sometimes when we can't find her for a little while, she is just sitting in her room surrounded by books. We read the same ones over and over and over....again. But I'm glad she loves reading so much.
I could go on and on! I just love this little girl so much! Here are the rest of the 23 month pictures.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment