Thursday, October 31, 2013

Hello October

I am going to "cram" all of October into one post. Here we go...
Another sleeping picture, because those are my faves!
 Lounging around on a lazy Saturday morning
We went out to dinner for Danielle's birthday with the Tylers and Maldanises.  Afterwards, we came back to the Tylers' house to hang out.
 Jake and Kacie came out of Jake's room under this blanket. We were all dying laughing!
 Sweet friends-Danielle, Cheryl, and me
 Good bye hugs
 Kacie LOVES Michael
 On the way home. That didn't take long!
Riding her bike on a beautiful afternoon
Kacie dancing with Clara and Kyler at Mrs. Karen's house. The pics are all blurry, but they were giggling and having the BEST time.
 Playground fun
 Sitting in her "ball pit" watching Mickey Mouse
We went to a baby shower/dinner at Primo's to celebrate my friend Taylor. This is Kacie and her buddy Ashton looking at the lake.
 My cutie pie
 Kacie and Ashton again
 Family pics in the sunset
 Kacie tried salsa and LOVED it!
Proudly displaying mommy's artwork. My little smarty pants came up with a word for each letter and I drew it the best I could.
Another day at the park
Making friends wherever she goes
I went on a retreat with my growth group from church. We were able to borrow a huge cabin and it was so fun! Here are some of the pictures. They don't do the house justice, but it was a fun, relaxing weekend.
 My growth group
Jason and Kacie had a fun weekend without mommy!
She also got to spend one night with Grandma while Jason had to work. This is her first time to sleep in her new bed at Grandma's house.
 She spelled her name and Ben's name on her own.
Dinner date with Aunt Dani & Jake at Chick-Fil-A
Family "selfie"
 Halloween outfit for her party at Mrs. Karen's
 Other Halloween shirt for Halloween night (since Jason was working, we didn't go Trick-or-Treating)
And that's all folks!
  • Karen raises caterpillars and then they release them when they're butterflies. One day Kacie gave me the complete lesson on the life cycle. She said, "Mommy, a caterpillar turns into a chrysalis, and a chrysalis turns into a butterfly." I love that she's learning so much!
  • She also has been finding my long hairs on the carpet and playing with them. When I asked her what she was doing, she said, "This is my knitting." I thought that was so hilarious! Karen knits, so I'm sure she's seen her doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment