Thursday, May 19, 2011

7-8 Weeks

These 2 weeks have been really busy! This is a long one!

One day, we went to visit my friend Leanne and her newborn son, Nathan. We stayed for a few hours to visit. They are almost exactly 1 month apart. Here is a picture of the 2 of them on their first "play date."
Kacie also attended her first wedding on May 14. I sang at my good friend Kelli's wedding. My parents weren't able to watch her, so we had to bring her. It gave me an excuse for her to wear her cute Easter dress again. :) She was really good during the whole wedding. When we were about to leave, she started fussing. I wanted a family picture, but we forgot to do it earlier, so we did it as we were leaving.
 Auntie Danielle
We had some special visitors this week to add to everything else that's going on. First, my BFF Misty came over with her 3 girls. She has almost 2 year old twins, and a baby that's 2 days older than Kacie. We knew we had one dress that was the same, so we planned to have the girls wear them to take pictures. It was so fun to see them and meet each other's babies!
 I love how Kacie's knee is holding up Sarah Beth's bottle
 Sarah Beth, Misty, Hannah, Hayley, me, Kacie
The other special visitor was my friend Megan, who I used to teach with. She came over one day and brought us lunch. She has a son that just turned 1 in February, so she has alot of advice about going back to school and being a mom.
Here are just some cute pictures from these 2 weeks.
Let's Go Mavs!
 Smiley Girl
 Showing off her cute new bow
Silly Girl!
 Really staring at that bumble bee!
 These are almost identical pictures, except for the outfit, during tummy time
 Kacie fell asleep while eating, and I sat with her for a long time in my lap. Then I had to go to the bathroom really bad, but I didn't want her to wake up. I successfully managed to move her to the floor and she stayed asleep!
 Dressed up for church
 Sweet little smile
 Finally took a (short) nap in her crib
I think that's it! My baby girl will be 2 months old next week. I can't believe it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment