Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day

We got to celebrate Jason's first Father's Day! I woke up early with Kacie and got her dressed in her "I love my daddy" outfit. Then I tried so hard to get a good smiling picture with her in it. Well, her new thing is to stop smiling and stare at the camera. Also, she kept trying to sit up when I was propping her up in the recliner. These are all my attempts...
We went to lunch at this little place in Wylie, "La Flor," where we also went for Jason's birthday on our first outing with Kacie. She was PERFECT! Not one fuss. 
My parents came over later for a few hours, and Jason & I went to Yogurtland for dessert. We didn't get any pictures with them, though.  Later that night, Kacie just relaxed and watched a movie with us.
It was a great day. Happy Father's Day Jason! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment