Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Sunday

Today was Easter Sunday. Last year on Easter was the first time we took Kacie to church, and Grandma Sharon and Auntie Tricia were with us. This year we went to church in the morning and then went to my parents' house for the rest of the afternoon.

We started the morning with Kacie's Easter basket, which my friend Stefanie gave her last year. She really liked the plastic eggs more than anything. 
 Then we got ready and headed off to church.  This was Kacie's first time in her new "Big Girl" car seat. She really was smiling and laughing the whole trip, but of course just stared at me when I tried to take a picture!
She loves her books!
 We got to church a little early, so here we are hanging out near Kacie's class, having a little snack.
Family picture by the flowers on the stage after service
 Here are some of my favorite pictures from the thousands we took at my parents' house after church.
 Easter basket from Grandma Bonnie & Grandpa Paul
 Little Ashton came over to visit from next door.  (This is the "best" of the several pics we tried to get of the two of them!)
It was a relaxing day, and we enjoyed spending time with family on Kacie's 2nd Easter!! I can't wait to see her running around finding eggs next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment