Tuesday, April 17, 2012

So many pictures, so little time

This post will be a variety of pictures that don't necessarily belong in any specific title.
Cute outfit for church
 Playing Peek-A-Boo with Jason's hat
She was sitting in her chair and pointing to all her animals. I handed them to her and she sat like this for a while.
FINALLY a picture of my big girl standing up by herself. She's been getting better and better, but I haven't been able to get any pictures. Still no walking, though.
 Cutie Pie
 Her "play house"
 Bath time!
One day there was really bad weather with all kinds of tornado warnings. The sirens actually went off near our house while I was at school. This is a picture Amy sent me of all 3 kids hiding out in the bathroom during the tornado sirens. She had to wake Kacie up from her nap to bring her downstairs. Luckily they were fine. At my school, we had to do the "duck & cover" in the hallways for about 30 minutes.
 Playing on her slide
 In her new car seat in Jason's truck
Dancing Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment