Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas 2012!!!

We woke up Christmas morning with predictions of snow later in the day! We got Kacie out of her bed and went to the living room to open presents! I have a million pictures, but i will just choose some of my favorites.

After every present, she would start crying when we tried to take it away to give her another one. She didn't understand that there were more things to open, and wanted to stop and play with each one.

Now it's time for the big surprise.... ( I have a cute video, but it won't upload)
 
 My little "Mama" immediately started cooking and feeding her baby
 My parents came over after breakfast, so Kacie got to open more presents!
Here is some food for her new kitchen
 Crying again when we tried to move the food to give her another present
 I want my blocks!
 Now she's happy

 
Starting to snow!
 It snowed a LOT during Kacie's nap. When she woke up, we got ready to go outside.
Eating some snow, yum!
 Kacie's first time in snow (it was barely even cold last year, so definitely no snow)
We only stayed out for about 5 minutes. Kacie said, "I want to go in." I'm sure she was cold because we don't have any gloves/mittens for her little hands.
 Right before bedtime we realized we didn't take any pictures with "Monnie" and "Pawpaw"
 Merry Christmas from the Wicherts!

No comments:

Post a Comment