Saturday, June 1, 2013

Hooray for May!

I'm going to do one post for May as well.
Kacie wore this old shirt of mine to paint
 Some Daddy/Kacie selfies
 The Cute Outfits part of the post :)
 Mother's Day
Lexi's Birthday Party
Fun in the Backyard
 I wanted a pic of this-her first ponytail
 Helping Daddy water the grass
 Running through the sprinklers
All wet!
Another day in the sun
"I want to wear all my clippies."--LOL
 Cute picture with Grandpa
 Spending the day with Daddy
 Going for a walk with the essentials-Minnie, Baby, a necklace, and juice
 All sweaty from playing in her bed for almost an hour
 Swinging with her big dog
 Covering her ears one night during a loud thunderstorm
 Cute pictures of her friends at Mrs. Karen's house
 Clara, Kacie, and Paige-Karen is constantly asked if they are triplets when she takes them places (Kacie is the youngest)
 The Triplets and the Boys-Jaime & baby Aaron
The Girls at Braum's
 Eating breakfast
 What do you do after it rains? Splash in puddles, of course!
 Meeting Aunt Jerry (my mom's sister) and Uncle Ken from Washington
 Some May highlights:
  • She had her first "time out" at Mrs. Karen's. One night when we were getting ready for bed, she said, "I hit Paige with a book and Mrs. Karen say no." So I texted Karen and got the story. She hit Paige twice and had a time out. Uh-oh! 
  • We say a prayer every night before bed. We thank God for all our family and friends. Kacie always adds a few lines. It is precious. One night in the bathtub, she was playing that these little foam shapes were cookies. She said, "I need to say a prayer to eat my cookies." She folded her hands, closed her eyes, and said,"Thank you for Mommy and Kacie. Thank you for my cookies. Amen." I wrote it down immediately after bath so I wouldn't forget such a sweet little moment.
  • She will randomly come to me and say, "You my fwiend, Mommy." It melts my heart.
  • She started a "game" where she says, "I'm mad.....hmph." She crosses her arms, makes a "mad face," and walks out of the room. After minute she yells, "I'm happy now!" and runs back to us. 
  • Her imagination continues to blow me away. One day she picked up some headphones and started using the end with the plug-in to play doctor.  She uses my portable keypad as a phone. She also drags it on the floor by the cord and says she is vacuuming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment