Tuesday, April 30, 2013

All of April in One Post

After a super busy February and March, our April was pretty quiet. Here are some of the few pictures I took during this month. (I usually have about 150+ for each month, and I only had 49 for April!)
Eating breakfast at Grandma's house
 Drawing on her new easel
 Playground fun!
 Raking with Daddy (notice the long sleeves and pants-it was unusually cold all through April)
My friend Mandy and her son Jake were in town to visit! Mandy and I grew up together in Louisiana. When I moved to Texas in 4th grade, we still kept in touch through letters. When we were in 8th grade, Mandy moved to Garland (where her mom was originally from) and showed up at my middle school one day. She remained on of my best friends through high school and after. Our brothers were good friends, and so are our moms. It was fun to get to play. Kacie kept getting confused about the name Jake since we have another friend Jake. I just kept telling her, "It's a different Jake." Jake is 4 months older than Kacie. I secretly told Mandy I was pregnant at her baby shower before I had announced it publicly. It was a fun visit!!
 Kacie opening her birthday present from Grandma Bobbie
 Ready for church
 More cuteness
 Funny sleeping pose JUST like her Mommy-on her back with her knee crossed
 Eating dinner in my classroom before "Jam the Gym" night. One of my co-worker's daughter watched her while I had to work at my station.
 More cute outfits
 Pigtails! We went to a party for all the Children's Ministry volunteers. There wasn't much for Kacie to do, so we just walked around for a little bit and ate a hotdog and her first taste of cotton candy.
 Jason's birthday
 New Minnie outfit
 My little sunshine
 Pretty dress from Aunt Tricia
 Showing off all her bracelets
 Some tidbits that I wrote down from April:
  • Kacie can jump now!
  • Kacie got to meet Aunt Jerry & Uncle Ken, but I guess I don't have any pictures. 
  • She continues to make up different versions of "Brown Bear, Brown Bear."
  • She calls water "wadi." There are so many cute ways she says things that I don't want to correct her!
  • She loves to say hi to everyone at stores, restaurants, etc. When they don't answer her, she says, "That boy don't hear me." 
  • She can now sing the whole ABC song by herself correctly.
  • When you call her a nickname or silly name, she immediately corrects you. 
  • Example: me: "Hey Silly Willy!" K: "I not Silly Willy, I Kacie Wichert!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment