Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter 2013

The week before Easter, Kacie had an Easter Egg hunt with her friends at Mrs. Karen's house. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of that, but this is Kacie showing me her eggs when we got home.
 Then we went to visit Grandma & Papaw for a little bit. Grandma wasn't there, so Kacie played in the garden with her new tools.
On Saturday we went to church. One of my favorite things about Easter is picking out a dress for Kacie!
 Grandma Bonnie came with us.
 After church, we let Kacie play in the playground for a little bit while we waited for the parking lot to clear out.
Kacie spent the night with Grandma Bonnie & Papaw that night so Jason & I could have a dinner date. Then we taught Sunday school together Sunday morning. My mom had a few Easter goodies for Kacie when she woke up.
 A cute book where you put your finger in the little bunny
 and some cute clothes
 After church Jason & I came over and we did an Easter egg hunt in my parents' yard.
 Happy Easter from the Wicherts!
 Finding "treasure" in her eggs (raisins, marshmallows, jelly beans, and gold fish crackers)
 Then we had to go hide the eggs again!
 Cute little sleepy face after waking up from her nap
 Cuddle time with my sweet girl
We had a fun weekend! I can't wait until Kacie is a little older and we are able to focus more on the true meaning of Easter. I read a little Easter book to her a few times, so hopefully the seeds are being planted!

No comments:

Post a Comment