Saturday, October 15, 2011

October Fun!

I've had a hard time keeping up on here lately! Here are several weeks of pictures combined into one post.
Here is Kacie eating....I mean reading her book!
Getting ready to go visit Auntie Danielle, Uncle Stephen, and Jake
 Jake's CHEESE face and a sleepy Kacie
Lots of play time
She had this random piece of hair that looked like a tail. I finally cut it off, so I guess that was her first haircut....kind of....
Silly Faces
A picture we sent to Jason when he was at a Ranger game one night
Looking at Earl
Cutie pie!
Please let me put that camera in my mouth!!!
This one made me literally laugh out loud. Kacie has been able to drink from a straw for a few weeks. One night I had her sitting up on the counter with me while I was working in the kitchen. I looked away for probably 5 seconds at the most, and when I turned back around, this is what I saw.
She had somehow reached over, grabbed my cup (of water), put the straw in her mouth and started drinking. I was laughing so hard and of course had to grab the camera.
Here are a few shots at Grandma Bonnie & Grandpa Paul's house.
Whew! That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment