Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Visit to Santa!

I couldn't wait to be on Christmas break so we could take Kacie to see Santa for the first time. Because of her "stranger danger" phase that she's in these days, I didn't know if she would cry or not, but we decided to see what would happen. We got Kacie all dressed up and went to Bass Pro.
Kacie & Mommy
 Reaching for the cell phone I was holding to get her to smile
 She got her hands on the phone. I love how she looks so serious!
 MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE PICTURE!
 Another cute smile
 Our Santa pass wasn't until 3:00, so we had about 30 minutes to walk around.
 Looking at the big bear
 And here's Santa.....no smile, but no tears either. Yea!!
 "Official" Santa Picture
 With mommy after it was all over
 Sucking on the candy cane (the plastic is still on)
 One last attempt at a picture by a deer
It was a fun day and I'm so glad my little princess didn't have a melt down. Only a few more days until Christmas!!


No comments:

Post a Comment