Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Eve!

On Christmas Eve, we went to my Grandma's house in Irving for Christmas with the Attwood clan.  Before we went we took pictures in front of the tree. Just like any other pictures lately, Kacie did not want to stay still!
 And there she goes...
 The tree is way more interesting than pictures!
 Trying to show her whole outfit...she looks thrilled!
 Attempt at a family photo
 On the move again
There were over 20 people at my Grandma's house, so it was loud and crazy. I knew everyone would want to see and hold Kacie, but I wasn't sure how she would respond.  At first she cried when someone tried to hold her, but she eventually warmed up and entertained everyone.
 My Aunt Sandi
 Great Grandma Bobbie
 Cute picture sitting with Daddy
 Getting ready to open her first present
 The girl cousins-Charmaine, Kacie, me, Lydia, Elyssa
 Another family shot

Kacie survived her first crazy Attwood Christmas Eve. I was so excited for Christmas the next day....




No comments:

Post a Comment