Monday, June 25, 2012

Family Visit

After we took Kacie's 15 month pictures, we headed to my parents' house, and then to dinner with some family that was in town.
Hanging out at the house
We went to Cheddar's to meet my Aunt Brenda & Uncle Jack, my cousin Jordan, his wife Kathryn, and their daughter Hannah, who is 3 months younger than Kacie. I couldn't wait to see the two girls together. We set their highchairs side by side to watch them interact. It was really cute. Of course they each wanted the toys that the other had, so that was definitely entertaining.

 Playing out front after dinner

 A big hug from cousin Jordan
Unfortunately, I didn't get pictures of anyone else. Also, Aunt Brenda took one year pictures of Kacie before we ate, so hopefully I'll get those back soon.  She is a professional photographer and did the pictures from our wedding. It was good to see them and hopefully it won't be long before we get together again.

No comments:

Post a Comment