Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Library

I found out that the Wylie library had a toddler program (ages 1-3) on Wednesday mornings, so I decided to try it out. I had NO idea what to expect, and nothing to compare it to. Oh my gosh, Kacie had a BLAST!! It was about 25 minutes, and the two teachers sang songs, read books, did a few flannel board stories, and played with puppets. Kacie was laughing, clapping, squealing, and signing "more" after each activity/song. She was so cute trying to copy the motions of the songs. It will definitely be our new Wednesday activity. I wasn't able to take any pictures during the story time, but I have some of her playing before and after.

There was a big metal fixture outside that Kacie loved running around and looking at herself in.
 The little chairs in the children's area
 Big plastic tubs of board books to read
 Stopping to sit at the tables outside before going home

No comments:

Post a Comment