Saturday, June 16, 2012

Grandma's Birthday and Father's Day

Jason and I went to a Ranger game on Wednesday night, which meant a slumber party for Kacie at Grandma Bonnie and Grandpa Paul's house.
Go Rangers!! (That's Jim Knox from tv behind us!)
The next day was my mom's birthday, so Kacie and I took her to lunch and went shopping. 
Her face is so funny in this pic!
 Happy birthday Grandma!!
Two days later was Father's Day. We went to dinner Saturday night a a new Mexican place by our house, "Frankie's" with my parents. The next day, we spent a lazy day at home. Here is Daddy with his princess and his presents! We love you Jason!
My parents' anniversary was also this weekend, so every year this is a busy week for my family.

1 comment:

  1. Great celebration of Grandma’s birthday and father’s day. My sister is planning to surprise her mother in law on her birthday next week and booked a beautiful LA venue for her birthday party. Hope she will get appreciation for her efforts.

    ReplyDelete