Monday, July 16, 2012

July Random pics

Well, I always have to include a random post each month to fit in the pictures that don't fit in any other category.
Ready for swimming
 Playing with Grandpa
 This is at my parents' house. She just got her book and went and sat on the bottom stair.
 Watching tv....wearing a hat, of course
 Cute dress I got from one of my students
 Our 4th Anniversary
 Running in the grass
 Sitting on Mommy and Daddy's bed
 Snacking after swimming
 Her buddies Dawson & Addison
 First attempt at pigtails. Pretty cute if I do say so myself!
 Playing with Cohen and Corbin
 Getting sweaty!
 Crashed out
Cute little face!
She pushed her chair up to the tv. I pulled it back after I took the picture!
These next 3 are Kacie chasing bunnies in our front yard
 Spray park
 A big watermelon at Grandma & Grandpa's house
Yum!!

I think that's about all!

No comments:

Post a Comment