Monday, July 30, 2012

More Random Pics

It seems like I always have pictures that don't really need their own post, but I want to share them. Here are some I took of Kacie sleeping. I LOVE to watch her in the monitor. She sleeps with her pink & white bears and blanket.  This is what she looks like when she first goes to sleep.
This is after a few hours. I love it!
A cute pic of her reading her Bible on Jason's and my bed.
When we go somewhere in the car, she always wants to bring something. Sometimes it's a stuffed animal or a doll, sometimes a book, and sometimes something completely RANDOM like a ponytail holder and a plastic cube. On this day, she is showing me the 2 books she wants to bring. 
Cute little face
This weekend, she started saying "bubble." Here is a video of her playing bubbles with Daddy.
She has also gotten pretty good at using her spoon. She tilts it when she gets to her mouth, so vegetables and other little things fall off. But she's really good with yogurt and applesauce, because they don't fall off when she tilts the spoon.
I like this one because she just climbed up on the chair and started looking at my magazine. She looked so big!

No comments:

Post a Comment