Friday, August 17, 2012

Kacie's First Day of School

Well, it's not really "school," but it was her first day at Ms. Karen's house, which also means it was my first day back at school.  We went over so Kacie could meet Karen last week, but I wasn't sure how she would act when I dropped her off in the morning. She's still hit-or-miss with strangers. Here is her first day of school outfit.

 Thankfully, she didn't cry when I left. She had a very serious and somber look on her face, but she didn't cry. Karen sent me this picture later and I loved seeing her smiling. 
She did pretty well. The main issue is the nap. The kids sleep on mats and blankets on the floor, so I didn't know how Kacie would do. She went to sleep easily, but didn't sleep very long. When she woke up, the other kids were still asleep, so Karen had to try to keep her quiet and still. That's hard to do with a 1 year old! Kacie is the youngest of 4 kids that are there. I think it will be perfect for her this year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment