Monday, August 13, 2012

Summer Fun!

Our summer vacation is almost over. I've had so much fun with Kacie. The only thing I have to complain about is she woke up between 6-6:30 EVERY single day this summer. We'll have to get that under control before next year. Haha! Our routine was usually the same:  I usually didn't get her out of her crib until 7. Then I would bring her to my bed, and we would watch tv and play and snuggle until about 8. Then we would eat breakfast. After that, if it wasn't too hot yet, we would go for a walk, go to the playground, or go swimming. When she was taking two naps, sometimes we would go to the store or run errands between the 2 naps. This is a post filled with more of our summer fun!
Playing in bowls of water
Playing with pom-pom balls and a muffin tray
Playing with Carter & Nathan
More playground fun
"Painting" with food-colored yogurt

She liked it at first, until she looked at her messy hands. Then she started fussing and didn't stop until I washed her hands. Lol!
Coloring fun
 Coloring with Grandpa
Playing with her animals
 Doing a puzzle
 Bath fun
 She even got to go with me to get my hair done.  She was pretty good, and I only had to chase her a few times.  Thank goodness for the DVD player and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse!
Fun at the Spray Park-at first she didn't like it, but as the summer went on, she got more and more "brave"
She also has been trying SO hard to jump. It's really funny.
Here are a few more cute pics from our summer:








No comments:

Post a Comment