Wednesday, August 14, 2013

August already?

The first few weeks of August were very busy. I was trying to cram in all the errands, play dates, and shopping that I needed to get done before I started inservice.

This was a get together with the families in our Life Group. They had a huge slip-n-slide set up in the back yard. I didn't know if Kacie would try it or not, but she did and she loved it!

 Playdate with Emery
 Playdate at a splash park with my friends Megan & Jenell and their kids
 Lunch after playing (Ethan & Davis in the background-the only pic I have of them!)
 Kacie, Anna, and Claire
 And sacked out on the way home
 One morning I took Kacie to a bounce house place in Wylie near our house. She loved it!
 Planting Basil in a pot in the front yard
 Playing in her "boat" with all her babies
We went to a really fun place called Kid Mania with Autum, Lux, and baby Gavin
 Sweet friends!
 These are 2 pics just to show what the place looks like.
 Pizza for lunch....YUM!
 Kacie & baby Gavin
 Silly girls!
 More painting
This was a display at the Children's Ministry meeting that I attended for all the teachers for the upcoming year. They were huge photos blown up. I was so surprised to see Kacie's sweet face up there! The only thing is....she is 2, not 1! Oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment