Sunday, July 3, 2011

14 Weeks

I already talked about naps in the previous post, so in this post, I'll share some pictures from the week. We stayed home every day this week so we could be consistent with the nap training. But even though we stayed home, we still had alot of playtime!!
Trying so hard to roll over (she can do it if I put her on her side)
Here she just looked so cute with her hand on her knee looking serious
Playtime with toys & in the Bumbo seat
I put her in the Jumperoo just to see what she would do. She stared at all the toys as I slowly turned the seat around. Her feet didn't quite reach the bottom yet!
Did I mention she has found her fingers??
Sweet face
Tongue Picture
Helping mommy "hold" the bottle
Ready for church
This is what I found after one of her naps-Little Houdini

No comments:

Post a Comment