Saturday, July 9, 2011

15 Weeks

Lots going on around here! Here are some of the happenings from this week! Tuesday, my friend Michelle visited with her 2 sons, Corey & Carter. Michelle was my BFF from high school and my college roommate. We went to the playground in my neighborhood and got to chat for a little while. Unfortunately, I forgot to take a picture! Then on Wednesday, I had lunch with my friends Amy & Autumn, and Autumn's daughter Lux, who is 1 month older than Kacie.  The 3 of us used to work at ASI together. Again, I forgot to take a picture. Ugh! Here are some pictures I DID take this week!
A sweet father/daughter moment-Jason was making faces and Kacie was just cracking up! (Not sure why she doesn't have clothes on. Must have been before or after a bath!)
Yet another tongue picture
Some cute outfits!
Lovin' on her teddy bear
Here she is turning around in a circle on her play mat. She originally started with her feet on the pink flower in the back, and managed to scoot around until her face was under the toys. She tries so hard to roll over, but ends up scooting around instead!
That's all for this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment