Friday, July 22, 2011

16 Weeks

The week in pictures:
Tummy Time
Now that she can roll, it's almost always "tummy time." She doesn't stay on her back for long!
One night, she kept grabbing the blanket and rolling over. It is a really soft blanket, and I think she liked how it felt being wrapped up!
 
Just a picture we sent to Jason one day.
One of my favorite outfits! Unfortunately, the legs don't have elastic in them, and were waaaaay too tight on her little (big) legs. I wish I knew how to sew, because I would turn it into a dress. I guess she won't be wearing this one again.
A new outfit that I bought (splurged on) from etsy. She wore this to church, and for the first time, she DID NOT cry at all in the nursery!! Yea Kacie!! (You might notice I switched bows between photos. I decided the big one looked better).
Other big news for this week: Kacie started sleeping without the swaddle. She had recently begun "breaking free" of her swaddle, and even though she slept better with it, we didn't want to spend money on a bigger size. Some nights she sleeps in a sleep sack, and other nights she has little footie pajamas. It's going really well! I thought her arms would wake her up, but that's not the problem. The problem is, now that she can roll, she rolls over and gets stuck. Sometimes she falls asleep on her side and she's fine, but other times, she gets mad and starts screaming, so we go roll her back over.

No comments:

Post a Comment