Thursday, March 21, 2013

First Trip to the Zoo

On Wednesday night, Grandma Sharon came to visit for a week! On Thursday I took the day off school and we all went to the zoo. It was Kacie's first trip, and I haven't been in many years. She is so interested in animals, so I knew she would love it!
 First stop was the children's area
 There was a ground hog tunnel to crawl through.
 Her first time up close to a horse
 She loved the pig pen.
 We ran into our friends Autumn & Lux
 Looking at the BIG fish
 Hi Mommy! She wanted to walk on the bridge by herself.
 I didn't get a picture, but she was cracking up because the goat kept trying to lick her!
 I don't know what they're looking at, I just like this picture.
 "Look Mommy, a big lizard!"
 Tickles from Daddy
 Time for lunch
Hangin' out with the monkeys
 Grandma Sharon
 Putting "Bear Baby" by the baby monkey
 Now "Bear Baby" is getting eaten by the alligator
 Cool pic of the gorillas
 The giraffe was trying to lick her!
A cheetah (leopard?)
 Sitting in the Safari Jeep
 Family pic on the elephant
 Love this one!
 Time to go home....doesn't want to leave
 ...and then about 2 minutes later leaving the parking lot :)
We had a great time! I can't wait to go again some day! We're so glad Grandma Sharon got to experience one of Kacie's "firsts."

No comments:

Post a Comment