Thursday, March 14, 2013

Last Girls Nights

Ever since Leanne told us she was moving for sure, we started making plans for a few more girls nights. For the first one, we started at a nail place where Dani & Leanne got pedicures. I know I'm weird, but I DO NOT like pedicures. Then we met Heather at a pizza place called Urban Crust.
For the second and final girls night, we met for dinner and then went to another bar/restaurant that was open later for more girl time.  Earlier in the week, Danielle, Heather, and I got together and made a photobook for Leanne of pictures of us and the kiddos.
 Danielle and I had to crawl to the back of Heather's mini-van

We had a lot of fun laughing and reminiscing. There were also a few tears. We've been friends for almost 10 years and have been through many stages of life together (single life, marriage, and now being mothers), and have had our fair share of ups and downs. I'm really thankful for these girls and their friendships! We will miss you Leanne!!

No comments:

Post a Comment