Monday, March 11, 2013

Going Away Party and Last Play Date

As I mentioned before, our good friends the Owens are moving to San Francisco. While I'm excited for Jon's new job opportunity, I'm really sad that they are leaving. Leanne's parents threw a going away party for them one evening.

The 4 Musketeers- Heather, Leanne, Danielle, me
 Carter making Kacie laugh
 Awwwwww such cuties!!
 At one point all 3 big boys were playing with their moms' phones.
 The Wicherts
 My sweet girl
The next week, I was invited to a playdate with some other moms to say goodbye again to Leanne and the boys. This started as a group of moms who all had their first kids together, including Jake, Carter, and Tyler. Now, many of them have another one around Kacie's age or younger. I wasn't part of the original group, but I've met all the moms at different showers and birthday parties through the years.
Kacie played at this train table for a long time
 A few shots of the big "picnic" with some of the kids
 Swinging!
 Kacie and Grayson jumping
 Nathan and Kacie
We had a good time, and I was glad to be included in this big good-bye play date!

No comments:

Post a Comment