Saturday, August 6, 2011

18 & 19 Weeks

Lots going on these 2 weeks. I guess I'm trying to pack it all in since I have to go back to school later this week. This will be a long one, so hang in there!

First, here's a super cute dress that Grandpa Derry brought for Kacie when he was here. This is before church, and as usual it took several attempts to get a good picture. Our little wiggle worm was on the move again!
 Here she goes....
 Finally, we just laid her on the floor
One day, we went to Cici's with Grandma Bonnie & Grandpa Paul
Here is Mommy & Kacie, getting ready for lunch with my friend Stefanie
The BIG NEWS from this week was Kacie stayed overnight at Grandma & Grandpa's house! Jason & I went to a Ranger game, and on the way home, we were discussing what to do because we really didn't want to have to wake Kacie up to bring her home. So we talked to my mom & dad, and they agreed to let her just stay there and I would pick her up in the morning. It was a success! Here she is in the pack 'n play. (Also, the new way she sleeps-on her tummy, and many times with her face down, which makes me nervous!)
Here's Kacie following in our footsteps and cheering for the Rangers!
Here is another super cute dress that I'd been DYING for Kacie to wear! We went to our friend Tyler's 2nd birthday party last Saturday, and that was the perfect occasion for this dress!
 Obviously she was moving in this one, but I thought her little grin was so cute!
Unfortunately, Kacie had a diaper blow out on the way to the party. When we got there and took her out of the car seat, the back of her dress had some "discoloration" from the gift she had for us in her diaper. We had to change her into a onsie from her diaper bag. I was so disappointed that she didn't get to wear her dress for long.  Here she is in her "plain" outfit having fun at the party.
 Here are Kacie & me with Leanne & Nathan
Jason & Kacie watching the big kids eat cake & ice cream
Kacie has started scooting backwards when she's on her stomach. She pushes up with her arms straight, and when she falls back down, it moves her backwards. This shows how far back she moved one day. 
Here is a video that I got of her "talking." Sorry it shakes at times, but I was laughing really hard. (And I finally figured out how to make the videos right side up.) I love the scream at the beginning!
This week, we had a get together/play date with my ASI friends and their kids. Amy, Jennifer, Amanda, and I all met at Kara's house. It was so good to see them and see all our kids together. We were just missing Autumn & Lux, who were out of town. 
The kids: 
Jack-8, Tyler-3, Colette-8 months, Molly-4, Addison-1, Dawson-2, Hannah-6, Kacie-4 months
More cute pictures of my little princess:
Ready for bed (and Daddy being silly)
 A sweet video of Daddy making Kacie laugh

And last, but not least, my FAVORITE picture of these 2 weeks! This is the new face that Kacie makes all the time, and Jason FINALLY got it on camera.
Whew! That's all for these 2 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment