Tuesday, August 23, 2011

First Week of School

This was the first week of school, and I am exhausted!! I have been getting up at 5:15 to pump, get ready, clean, dry & pack the pumping stuff, make my lunch, and finally get out the door between 6:30-6:45. I don't even have time to nurse Kacie, because she takes about 30 minutes, so Jason gives her a bottle and she goes right back to sleep for about 2 more hours. She has been waking up around 6/6:30 most mornings. Jason is getting her dressed and ready every day to take to the babysitter or my mom. My week was good, it's just hard to get back in the swing of things after having 5 months off!

It was also a big week for Kacie. This was her first week to stay at my friend Amy's house. Amy & I used to work at ASI Gymnastics together. She has 1 & 2 year old kids, so there is plenty of entertainment for Kacie. She did fine, although she went back to taking short naps every day. At least she isn't fussy when she wakes up, so I am not worried about it. I think she just needs to adjust. Usually she will stay one day a week with my mom, but my parents went to visit Brent this week. Here are some pictures that Jason & Amy sent me during the week.
 Hanging out with Addison
This is Kacie hanging out in her crib one evening as I was putting away her laundry.
 Cute outfit from Grandma Bonnie
 She started finding & playing with her feet this week.
 Here is a Mommy/Daughter "chat" one evening

I survived the first week and my little princess turned 5 months this week. That info is in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment