Wednesday, August 24, 2011

5 Months!

My little baby is 5 months old! I cannot believe how the time has flown by. I really notice it when I go back and look at the past blogs and my facebook pictures. Here are some things about Kacie this month:
  • She had been napping SO well until the week I started school. Hopefully she'll adjust and go back to sleeping longer.
  • She is making all kinds of sounds and still jabbering up a storm. Her latest new sounds are squealing and the "razz" spitting noise. 
  • She is scooting all over the place-forward AND backwards.
  • As previously mentioned, she has started grabbing her feet this past week. 
  • She puts EVERYTHING in her mouth and reaches for anything that's near her.
  • She continues to smile all the time, and it just melts my heart. 
  • She is wearing size 2 diapers during the day, and size 3 at night because they get so full. 
  • She is wearing 0-3 and 3-6 month clothes. 
  • She likes to cuddle when she's tired, otherwise she is constantly trying to push up, squirm away, or sit up. 
Here are the pictures from her 5 month photo shoot. And, as usual, I included all the "bloopers" of her trying to get away!
Here is my big girl "standing up" and looking quite proud of herself.
Mommy & her princess
Can't wait to see you grow and learn this next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment