Sunday, August 14, 2011

20 Weeks

Here are some pictures from the happenings of this week. This was my last full week at home, so we had to have some fun!
Ready for church in her new strawberry dress
A lazy Sunday where we stayed in our pajamas all day!
Trying out her new toy-a jumparoo from Jake
1st time wearing shoes (little pink sandals)
Another church night
My sweet girl sleeping
When Kacie wakes up, she is never crying. She immediately starts talking to herself. At first she lays still, but eventually that head pops up. She will go on for quite a while. Jason & I think this is hilarious, and here are 2 videos of this.
Another exciting thing that happened this week was Kacie met her cousin (2nd cousin) Hannah. Jason, Kacie & I went with my parents to visit my cousin Jordan, his wife Kathryn, and their new baby Hannah. Hannah is 2 months younger than Kacie. We had a good time visiting and talking about the joys and frustrations of being new parents.
Jordan, Kathryn, & Hannah
All the cousins
The new mommies

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet little girl :) And that's the same jumperoo Jakey has!!

    ReplyDelete