Sunday, September 4, 2011

Busy weekend!

Well, after trying solids yesterday, we had another big day today. Kacie went with me to a baby shower this morning, and then we went to Irving for my dad's birthday with the family. The baby shower was for my friend Kelly from high school. I didn't know if Kacie would be laughing & smiling, or go into "serious mode" when she was around so many new people, but she was a hit! She got passed around and just talked and smiled to everyone who held her. I didn't get any pics of Kacie with my friends, but here are the "Deb Girls" with Kelly.
Kate, Kenzie, Lisa, Kelly, Candie, me, Amy-friends for 15 years or more
After the shower, this is how Kacie spent the drive to Irving
Many people in our extended family still hadn't met Kacie, so this was a big deal to go to my grandma's house for Dad's birthday party. Most of the aunts, uncles, and cousins were there, and Kacie did great! 
Kacie with her Great Grandma Bobbie
Kacie with Aunt Cindy
Kacie and Cousin Marin (2 yrs) had a great time "chatting" with each other
Kacie & Mommy
Kacie with Grandma & Grandpa
It was a busy weekend, but tomorrow is Labor Day, which means no work or school! Yea!

No comments:

Post a Comment