Friday, September 2, 2011

Wiggle Worm!

This is a post dedicated to my little wiggle worm! About a month ago, I wrote that she had started pushing herself backwards. Well the past few weeks, she has started moving forward. She gets up on her knees, mashes her face into the floor, and somehow moves forward. I tried to get a video of it, but of course she stopped moving every time I turned it on. So here are a few pictures to show how much she moved in a few minutes.
Another funny thing she is doing is moving ALL around her crib when she sleeps. The past week, when I look in the monitor in the mornings, I laugh out loud when I see where Kacie is in her crib. She has turned sideways, upside down, and backwards. Here are some pictures I have taken in the mornings. (For a frame of reference, I put her down on her back with her head near the sheep.)
Completely turned around
At the head of the crib
Sideways
Those are her legs sticking out from the bottom corner. She had moved so far down the crib, the monitor couldn't see her anymore. A few minutes after this picture was taken, she completely disappeared from the view!
I have a feeling this little squirmy girl will be moving around in no time. Here's a video of her squealing and talking in her crib one morning when she woke up. (I forgot to turn my phone around so it wouldn't be sideways on here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment