Thursday, September 8, 2011

More Cereal Pictures

Kacie still LOVES her rice cereal. She smiles really big when I put her in the high chair and put the bib on her. Then when she sees the bowl, she starts breathing fast and kicking her legs. It is so funny! Here is another pic of my cutie pie eating.
One day, Kacie started spitting with the spoon in her mouth, causing her to blow bubbles. I tried to say, "Kacie, no no" and keep my composure, but I just burst out laughing and called Jason. We had to get it on video, and I love how she laughs at herself. We decided this is the one time we'll let ourselves laugh, then we have to teach this girl some manners!
This is a video showing her excitement about eating
We got these mesh feeders at some of my baby showers, so I was looking online to see what to put in them. Basically, any fruit or vegetable can go in there. I also found out it's good to put frozen fruits in there, because it feels good on their gums. Here she is chowing down on some frozen grapes.  
She was slurping the juice like a pro, so I also had to catch that on video.
(I just re-watched the video, and I guess that day she was "eating" an apple)

No comments:

Post a Comment