Saturday, September 3, 2011

Eating Cereal

This weekend we decided to give Kacie some rice cereal. She has been satisfied with the mixture of breastmilk/formula she receives now that I'm back at work, but I was curious to see how she would react to cereal. Most people start solids between 4-6 months, so I'm on the later end. I just wasn't in any big hurry to start. We did it on a Saturday so Jason & I would both be there to watch, laugh, and take pictures.
Here is the first bite
After the initial funny faces, she actually really liked it. She kept leaning forward and opening her mouth after each bite. Here are a "few" of my faves from the 50 that we took! (yep, first time mom here!)
 Hey this is yummy!
 Cute little face
 More, More, More!!
When we were finished, I let her hold the spoon. This is her studying it. 
And of course, here's a video!

We'll probably continue with the cereal for a few weeks, and then start the "good stuff."

On an unrelated note, here are some other pictures from the past week or so.


No comments:

Post a Comment