Monday, November 7, 2011

Busy Day!

We had a very busy Sunday yesterday. In the afternoon, we went to Irving to my grandma's house for a family get together.
My cousin Elyssa
 Cousins! (Elyssa & Lydia)
 4 Generations of Attwoods
After that, we went to a sweet girl's 5 year old birthday party. Kacie was pretty tired by this point, so we couldn't really get any smiles from her. I didn't even get a picture of her with Kate, the birthday girl. Here are some pictures of Kacie with her friend Camden, who is 5 months older. I didn't get one with both of them looking, but they're still cute.
 "Mom, can we go? I'm tired."
The party was in a room with giant inflatables. Jason took Kacie down the slide. Can't really tell if she liked it, because she was so tired and not really showing any emotion!
She was a real trooper and we had a lot of fun visiting with family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment