Sunday, November 6, 2011

Ridiculously Cute Outfits!

It is no secret that I LOVE dressing Kacie up with all her cute outfits and matching bows. She does not wear bows during the week to my mom's and Ms. Amy's, so I actually miss out on 5 whole days of matching fun. So on the weekends, you better believe I take advantage of dressing her up no matter where we are going.

Here is an outfit I put together that Kacie wore to church. I got the bow from etsy, the shirt as a gift, and the skirt & leggings from my mom. It is actually quite humorous because the skirt looks SO long on my little shorty!
 She got a hold of my necklace
 Gotta stick that tongue out!
 Close-up of the bow
Here are some overalls that I bought BEFORE Kacie was born. They are size 3 months, but they have been too long every time I've tried to put them on her. I decided to try again so she could wear them to a birthday party. They were still a little big, but I wanted to at least get some pictures in them. Well, she kept pulling out the feathers and trying to put them in her mouth, so after the pictures I decided she would have to wear something else to the party. Oh well. At least she looked cute!
 Ok, I'm done...
Thanks for bearing with me as I shamelessly showed off my cutie pie!

No comments:

Post a Comment