Sunday, November 13, 2011

Some Firsts

Kacie has had a few "firsts" the past couple of weeks.
  • First time drinking from a sippy cup: I just gave her a little bit of water. She likes to chew/suck on the top, but hasn't quite figured out she needs to tip the cup up to get some water. When I tip it up and she can drink, she gets a big smile on her face.
  • First time in a restaurant high chair: Ok, so this isn't that big a deal, but it was still a first time for Kacie. She just jabbered and kicked her feet the whole time, and was such a good girl.  
  • First time eating "Mum-Mums": This was her first time eating something other than baby food. They're kind of like rice cakes, but they look like styrofoam. They dissolve as she sucks/chews on them. 
    I know there are so many more firsts still to come....I can't believe how big my baby is getting!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment