Saturday, March 10, 2012

Carter's Birthday Party

On Saturday, I had 2 baby showers and 2 birthday parties to go to. All of them overlapped times, but I was able to make it to all of them. I was late to most of them, and could only stay a short while, but I wanted to be there for each of my friends. This was our first party of the day, and the one Kacie went to. It was Carter Owen's 3rd birthday party at the Children's Museum in Dallas. It was a dinosaur theme, and everything looked so cute. We got to go around and look at the exhibits and activities first.

Kacie and Nathan crawling in the baby area

Kacie looking at the "farm"
 We put her on a little rocking horse and she cried at first...
 ...then she liked it.
Very interested in the duckie in the water room
 Touching the water
 Having fun in the mirror
 Playing music with Daddy
 Hi Mommy!
 What's in there?
 Leanne & Nathan with Kacie & me
 Sweet moment with Daddy
 The Birthday Boy!
The rest of the day was a blur as I rushed from party to party, but this was a fun time to spend with our little family.  Kacie's party will be in just a few weeks. Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment