Sunday, March 25, 2012

Kacie's Birthday Party

Ok-this will be a long one! For Kacie's birthday, I did not want to do a big extravagant party. We had all 4 grandparents and some close friends over for cupcakes and snacks, and it was just the right size. I am not at ALL a party planner/hostess type person, so I was a little bit nervous about getting everything ready. I was also a little nervous because 5 of Kacie's friends are 3 year boys , and I didn't know what I could do to keep them entertained. Well, of course all of the worrying was completely unnecessary. Apparently the boys thought Kacie's baby toys were the most fun things ever!  Below are some of the millions of pictures of Kacie's special day!
Drinks-water, DP, Sprite, punch, and juice
 Goodie Bags
 Food Table-fruit, veggies, pretzels, goldfish, chips & salsa, cupcakes
 All of Kacie's monthly pictures
 Cute birthday hat & bib
My Cutie Pie in her tutu (made by Grandma Sharon)
 There she goes...
Her cute bloomers
Getting sleepy,,,,the party started at 3 and her nap would have been about that time
Family & Friends-Grandma Bonnie
 Grayson & Nathan
 Addison giving Kacie a hug when she got there
 Jake & Kacie
 Addison, Dawson, Carter, & Tyler
 A glimpse of the craziness in the living room as the kids were getting out Kacie's toys
 Grandma Sharon & Grandma Bonnie
 Macey & Xander
 Auntie Danielle
 Macey & Kacie
Cake Time!!
Not sure at first
 YUM!!!
Presents (just a few of my faves)
Great Grandma Bobbie
 
 Our Little Family
 The Whole Family
 The Attwoods
 The Wicherts
 Cute moment at the end of the party-Macey was pushing Kacie on her swing
That was the big day! Everything turned out just fine. I know Kacie won't remember this day, but it was still a fun time with family and friends to celebrate this precious little gift God has given us! (If you read all the way through, thanks for bearing with me!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment