Monday, March 12, 2012

Spring Break! ~ Day 1

I was sooooo ready for Spring Break this year for two reasons. The first and more fun reason is that I couldn't wait to get to spend time with Kacie every day. The second reason is because I had mucho house cleaning to do to get ready for company and Kacie's birthday party next week. Here's a recap of our week.

We went outside to do bubbles, but it was so windy the bubbles kept blowing away immediately, so there were none on the deck for Kacie to chase. 
Her newest "trick" is trying to climb into the bumbo chair. She usually gets one leg stuck, but that doesn't keep her from trying!
Success finally!
Later went for a walk to the park in our neighborhood. I took her out of the stroller and put her on a patch of soft green grass. Kacie hasn't really ever been on grass, so I wanted to see how she would react. She wouldn't put her feet down at first, but then she started picking things up and crawling around.
 And there goes grass in her mouth. I grabbed her hand (after the picture, of course!)
We had a fun first day together. Can't wait for the rest of the week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment