Friday, March 16, 2012

The Rest of Spring Break

I cannot even begin to tell you how much fun I had with Kacie this week. She just did so many new and funny things every day. It really makes me look forward to this summer! Here are some pics of the rest of the week.

Playing peek-a-boo with the lid to her shape sorter
 Silly girl!!!
 Sweet little face
 Climbing up in my lap to try to get the camera
 Snack time!
 Going for a walk
 I thought these 2 were funny because she was just rolling around on the carpet.
 There was one cooler day this week, that's why she's got her snowman shirt on.
 She loves her books
 Playing with mommy's brush
 Playing outside~She kept pointing to leaves. When I handed her one, she immediately put it in the little tray. The problem was it was really windy that day, so the leaves kept blowing away, which Kacie did not like!
 Watching Earl through the window
 Swinging at the park
 Standing against the wall in her jammies
And here's a video of Kacie playing the piano. At the end she accidentally plays part of "Mary Had a Little Lamb!"
That's it for Spring Break....back to school on Monday. This week was so refreshing. Even thought I spent alot of time cleaning and getting things ready for company and Kacie's party next week, that little girl sure does bring such joy to my days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment